SMGlobal Catwalk MAGAZINE is giving you the opportunity to contribute your work and have it published in a high end, well respected, Global Independent publication. SMGlobal Catwalk is a leader in the Global Fashion Industry and is all about fashion, modeling and promoting talent within this Industry on an International level.
Award Winning International Fashion Designer SAMINA MUGHAL is the brainchild behind the revolutionary “SMGlobal Catwalk”; an International Fashion Movement which involves International Fashion Shows & Events; Model Management; a Training Academy; this Magazine; a TV Channel and a Multi-Designer Store.
Samina is also a Philanthropist and the Founder/President of “Relief SMGlobal Foundation Inc”; a 501c3 Charity with a mission to help women & children around the world lead better lives through Education, Training and Empowerment funded through Global Fashion and Modeling events.
Being published in SMGlobal Catwalk MAGAZINE will expose you and your work to a worldwide audience and take your brand to an International level immediately.
We look forward to publishing your work.
SAMINA MUGHAL (Editor-In-Chief): Samina@SMGlobalCatwalk.com
RICHARD SIMPSON (Photographer/Magazine Editor): RichardSMGlobalCatwalk@aol.com
Advertising & Features: Info@SMGlobalCatwalk.com
When submitting please follow these important guidelines. Upon reviewing your submissions, SMGlobal Catwalk Magazine reserves the rights to Accept or Deny it for any reason.
- Submissions are reviewed based on their content, quality, relevance and the availability of space in our upcoming issue.
- SMGlobal Catwalk Magazine does NOT provide free copies of the magazine. The publication is printed through Magcloud and can be purchased from the link provided.
- SMGlobal Catwalk Magazine does NOT pay for submissions or any expenses related to the photo-shoot of the submission.
- Submissions must be UNPUBLISHED editorials and exclusive for SMGlobal Catwalk Magazine.
- Once your submissions are accepted they must not be posted online or on any social media sites until after the magazine is released.
- We reserve the right to remove any submission if it is duplicated in any other publication and remove your submission from our issue without further notice.
- We accept Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle Photos and Editorials.
- All submissions should be between 6-8 images; unless it is a cover story or special feature.
- Once your submission is accepted for publication the files size requirements are: 8.5X11 for Portraits at 300dpi. We prefer portrait images instead of landscape.
- When submitting for consideration, always submit your images in low-resolution as attachments, include the photographers name and a title for the story. Please do not submit high resolution attachments, or zipped files for review.
- If you are submitting the editorial and are not the photographer, please include a permission/release form from the photographer that owns the copyright to the images.
- For fashion submissions, wardrobe credits are required; including designer and/or accessories from emerging or independent designers and brands (Crediting major brands is not allowed unless you have written permission).
- BEAUTY SUBMISSIONS: Makeup credits are required. All editorials must have 2-4 different looks, editorials with one look won’t be accepted.
- TEAM CREDITS: are essential for all submissions, if we have accepted your submissions and you provide the high-resolution images without team credits, your submission will not be published. We won’t be held accountable for any missing or mis-spelt credits. Please double check that all people involved in the submission are included in the credits and their names are spelt correctly. If for any reason a submission is published and an individual/s credit is missing, the person who submitted the feature will be held responsible.
- MODEL AGENCY CREDITS: Model Agencies must be included in the credits wherever applicable.
- CREDIT FORMAT: Submit all credits and editorials in an Word File or editable pdf files.
WRITERS & BLOGGERS SUBMISSIONS:
We are always looking for guest writers and bloggers who would like to contribute to the magazine and website. If you are interested in writing or blogging for SMGlobal Catwalk MAGAZINE, please send an email to Info@SMGlobalCatwalk.com with the headline “Writer Submission” or “Blogger Submission” and include writing samples and links to your work, blog or portfolio.
REASONS FOR SUBMISSION REJECTION:
- There is little or no space left for the issue submitted for.
- Work was submitted after the deadline.
- The quality of the images are not to our standard.
- The submission doesn’t fit the theme for the issue.
- Please note that submissions are not guaranteed acceptance into our magazine. You will receive feedback about your submission within 7-10 days after we receive it.
- All submissions must be sent before the stated deadline of an issue.
- If a submission is being accepted and the final pieces aren’t sent before the deadline, that submission will not be published in the issue for which it was accepted.
- The deadline for our next issue is December 10th 2017. If for any reason this deadline changes, it will be posted on our Facebook page and website.
- Once an issue is released it will be available for purchase.
- The purchase link will be posted on our Website and Facebook pages.
If your submission is accepted; you are granting SMGlobal Catwalk permission to use your work in any of our publications, websites, videos, marketing pieces, advertisements, and any other mediums or formats used in the creation, dissemination, and monetization of SMGlobal Catwalk Magazine.