YASMINE TRENDY COUTURE

Posted On April 28, 2018 at 7:18 am by / Comments Off on YASMINE TRENDY COUTURE

Yasmine has been at the forefront of SMGlobal Catwalk LONDON since our launch there in August 2017 and has supported the brand ever since. We are so excited to announce that she has officially joined our Global TEAM as our Brand Ambassador.

Yasmine is an award-winning role model, art director, fashion designer, model, stylist, television presenter and host, actor, public speaker and humanitarian with a global reach and an international footprint.

Raised around the world including residing in USA, Canada and UK, Yasmine overcame personal adversity to shine in education, film, television, music, fashion and humanitarian work. She became a family and youth counsellor to spread her message of self-esteem, confidence and happiness through her work in the arts and media with schools, families and A-List talent.

There are many sides to Yasmine: she is an international, award-winning role model (IAA Awards, BEFFTA, AAA 4 Success, WAW Awards); a cutting-edge style and fashion tastemaker and trendsetter (Trendy Couture); a couture model with worldwide recognition; a celebrated art director and production designer to films and television shows in London, Canada, Asia and USA; a high-profile, motivational public speaker on self-esteem, self-confidence and happiness; an international celebrity image stylist and MUA/ Hair Stylist for A-List talent; an experienced and talented red-carpet anchor, talk-show host and lifestyle presenter; a highly qualified psychologist counsellor; and a citizen activist, through her global humanitarian ‘People Are Not Products’ campaign. Yasmine’s self-penned attitude is, ‘I am here to give trendsetting power to the people. Start the day with God. 90% is about the show up for the project and the rest 10% is about the work which is as easy as breathing. And then end the brilliant day with God regardless of the outcome of the work.’

Yasmine’s talent, versatility and sunny personality have seen her work with a deep and growing list of industry-respected, well-known arts, media and fashion people across the world. She often collaborates with others, all in the service of promoting her love of humanity and providing a strong work ethic as a high-moral role model to inspire others.